Good Day, Defence School is one of the leading educational schools( Based on Sainik Pattern School and Gurukul Methodology) with a mission to prepare cadets to join the National Defence Army. Earlier the girls were granted only the Short Service Commission but greater steps are being taken for increasing participation of girls in Defence Services. To support the cause of Gender Equality and the great participation of girls in the Armed Forces, the Govt.has approved the admission of girls in Defence School. In Oct 2019, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has approved the admission of girls in Sainik schools from the 2021-22 academic session.
GoodDay Defence School believes that Zeal to serve the nation should not die. We appreciate the decision of Govt and welcomes the participation of girls in Armed forces. Women till now have only been inducted as officers. In the 65,000 strong office cadre, there are just 500 in Army, 1,600 in IAF and 500 in Navy. But this great move is a dream come true for every girl who wants to join the National Defence Academy.
We feel privileged as one of the premier educational institutes to train future officers for armed forces. Also, with the great initiative taken by Govt. we will now be able to train and coach the girls to acquire a place in National Defence. Catch a glimpse of facilities and features we have to offer our youngsters and future commanders which help them shape their career.
- Special Study Materials designed for competitive exams CDS, NDA, NA, Army, Airforce,
- Indian Defence forces and civil services from experienced faculty from Sainik School and Retd. Defence officers.
- Excellent infrastructure with State of the Art Facilities.
- 60 Acre Lush green Campus far away from pollution.
- Separate Hostel facilities for boys and girls from 5th class onwards.
- Blend of traditional and modern educational systems technologies. Hygienic and healthy food.
- Physical and Sports training provided under the supervision of experienced faculty.
- Free certification with educational programs.